E-commerce Assistant Manager
Consultant Veronica Hu
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The jobtitle of this role is E-commerce assistant manager, Location is in shanghai for a Top cosmetics (FMCG) company. E-commerce assistant manager will cover all ec funcations operation .
- Achieve Tmall flagship store net sales and IBT target
- Manage and guide TP’s operation strategy, plans and execution of flagship store in Tmall in terms of merchandising, activity planning, customer service and logistic delivery.
- Evaluate the performance of key metrics like UV, Conversion, AUS and Return rate on a weekly basis in order to increase brand sales and profit
- Monitor TP’s daily operation to ensure the brand equity and business target are well addressed
- Establish good relationship between Estee Lauder Company and Tmall for a smooth store operation
Business Analysis & Reporting:
1. Analysis of sales, site performance, CRM campaigns and marketing programs
2. Ongoing analysis of key business metrics including classification and key item sales, site traffic, conversion analysis, email database growth and behavior, marketing programs
Marketing & Operation:
1. Constantly improve site usability together creative agency and TP
2. Direct and implement regular Taobao event to generate more traffic and sales
3. Responsible for keeping track and updating monthly marketing calendars, sending correspondence with updates to TP or internal team
4. Create reports to analyze marketing results
5. Track and analyze competition in Taobao platform
6. Day to day contact for eCommerce vendors (i.e. design, search, email)
CRM and Database Marketing:
1. Develop eCRM communications plans for site performance growth, retention & conversion.
2. Provide creative brief on CRM communication objectives, look and feel project timeline
1. Minimum 5 years experience at Ecommerce area in multinationals or Ecommerce agencies
2. Strong background in Tmall store operation is preferred
3. Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, written and oral
4. Experience in luxury and prestige industry related brand a plus
5. Strong customer focus and knowledge in business.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability into a dynamic environment
7. Preferred to be creative with entrepreneurship spirit and can work independently
8. Bachelor degree above in relevant major
About the Organization
This is top FMCG which is also a cosmetics company, based in Shanghai. It is hiring E-commerce assistant manager