Key Account Director
Consultant Jeremy Yu
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 700000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible for driving business growth through the acquisition, retention and growth of national and key accounts and single site facilities as well as the development of new revenue streams. He/She is also responsible for the overall performance of the sales team and their cross functional relationships with all global teams.
- Lead and develop KA planning to implement the strategic goals set for the business growth;
- Propose commercial policy, trade terms and customer plans for KA nationwide;
- Identify the KA roles/strategies in the Market and adapt the best strategy for the brand.
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives
- Plan and allocate sales budget (volume, value, Trade Spending) for all major Key Accounts;
- Monitor sales targets achievement on monthly bases and propose revision where necessary (volume, profit).
Customer Planning & Performance Management
- Analyse current business/customer performance and define future business opportunities;
- Regularly review and monitor performance by customer & action taken.
Negotiation and Promotion Activities
- Define and negotiate contracts with the assigned customers;
- Plan and negotiate with customers the annual / occasional promotion plan with the support of Trade Marketing / Customer Marketing;
- Provide support and guidance to field Sales for local implantation.
- Fully manage trade spending within the guidelines, with relevant BP and Trade Marketing support, to make sure the sales target delivery, and good ROI achievement;
- Analyse and monitor trade spending evolution.
- Plan (set objectives according to the company’ development strategy), coordinate and control the performance of his / her Team members;
- Build and coordinate a highly professional team;
- Regularly discuss performance appraisals with his / her Team (based on KPI achievement)
Have at least 8 years of KA experience in FMCG, brand marketing or Trade marketing experience is a plus;
- Skillful business analysis and planning, logical thinking;
- Effective communicator, familiar with commercial persuasive selling skills
- Financial intelligent;
- Good understanding on category, channel and shoppers;
- Good command of English both written and verbal;