Business Development Manager
Location Nanning ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Cynthia Wang
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-09 fmcg Nanning Shi CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Business Development Manager (Sales function) *** Fluent English in both Oral and Written is a must ***
- This position is responsible for performing utmost sales strategy of company: Driving and training sales representatives to make and maintain product visibility dominantly in the 100% outlets in area in charge of General trade
- Achieving all sales targets: Establishment distributor, customer data, recruiting / training
sales representatives, daily outlets visit, market information report in the area in charge.
- Drive and on the job train sale supervisor, sales representatives to make and maintain stock visibility dominantly in the 100% outlets in area in charge.
- Recruit / manage / motivate sale supervisor, sales representative, give clear and appropriate objectives including visibility requirement, sales commitment, route plans...
- Selecting and managing professional distributor.
- Maintain daily market visit along with sales representative to strengthen customer
relationship and supervise sales supervisor, sales representatives.
- Plan route plans, master coverage plans to increase the retail distribution strength.
- Report to Country Head all activities of market feedbacks / competitors activities for business monitoring.
- Monitor to ensure compliance of company policy of sales representatives and distributor.
- Complete daily and monthly sales report.
- Fluent English communication in both oral and written is a must
- At least 5years in Sales field of FMCG
- Attention to details; Result oriented, Team player
- Good health and ability to work under high pressure and bad weather conditions.
- Proven team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.