National Sales Director
Salary CNY1000000 - CNY1500000 per annum
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 30 January 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Sales Director has direct responsibility for sales and all related commercial activities to achieve the revenue growth plans within China. This position is responsible for developing sales strategy and managing the sales organisation to execute and meet the growth objectives. The role drives revenue through organic market growth, penetration, and coverage and is a leader of sales excellence design and process for China.
- Leads a team of sales professionals setting vision and strategy for the sales team and working cross functionally with Marketing, Operations, Customer Service and Engineering to align strategic objectives across the organisation to ensure collaboration, teamwork, and accomplishment of business goals.
- Drive growth through Online and Offline channels by effectively managing channel partners through robust channel management design
- This position will be responsible for driving performance against plan for assigned vertical markets and critical breakthrough objectives including top line sales, new customer acquisition, and new product sales.
- Strategise and execute on plans for the sales organisation's development including, revenue plans/forecasts, sales costs, hiring plans, sales compensation, territory assignment, marketing programs, and product feedback.
- Establish a results and performance-based culture.
- Minimum of 15 years of sales management/leadership experience
- Strong B2C and consumer durables/appliance selling exposure
- Experience with selling through e-commerce platforms and other online platforms is desired
- Experience with offline sales through distributors / dealers and managing channels
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English
About the Organisation
Our client is a multi-billion US company with Shanghai as their regional headquarters.