Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 sales No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Food Sales Account Manager is responsible for revenue creation, execution and developing client accounts. The Sales Account Manager oversees a specific client base using goal oriented planning and execution to achieve revenue targets and objectives. Role Priorities: * Client focused, consultative “solution based” sales approach * Client engagement * Contract development and closure
- Achieve revenue goals and other sales metrics by:
- Outbound calling/ meetings from qualified lead lists as well as self-identified prospects (trade shows, conferences, etc.)
- Responding to inbound leads from current client referrals, marketing generated campaigns, web searches, etc.
- Developing relationships with referring third parties: brokers, consultants, other vendors, etc.
- Effectively manage opportunities through the entire sales cycle and track activities.
- Aggressively prospect, network and pre-qualify opportunities to maximize sales productivity.
- Accountable for generating a significant and consistent stream of new business revenue for the company by successfully selling our company’s value proposition to new clients
- In charge of the overall client relationship from inception to contract implementation. Ensures that the all of client’s needs and expectations are met.
- Responsible for meeting established new business revenue and client retention goals.
- Provide written proposals and quotes to prospective clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four year college or equivalent combination of
- education and work related experience.
- Ten years of direct sales experience, i.e. Business 2 Business
- Experience in selling both products and services
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Ability to communicate well in both Chinese and English
- Ability to work as part of a team within the assigned group and cross-functionally
- Ability to present technical presentations and product demonstrations to technical
- customers and prospects.
- Ability to influence others and act as a change agent in the organization.
- Ability to perform research, analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Independent worker with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a strong technical aptitude coupled with a focus on customers.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and logistics within China
- Based in Shanghai
- Previous experience working for a multi-national company
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a global company providing business solutions to MNCs including big pharmaceutical/medical device brand names, and food companies.