Sales Manager - Data Center Industry
Consultant Andy CHEN
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 manufacturing-and-production 上海市 CN 20000 CNY 450000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Strong network & knowledge in the data center filed. An inspiration leader & an ambitious sales person
- Develop mid- to long-term strategic plans including growth engines in both business and product
- Lead new business feasibility study and develop business case/plan for new business.
- Work collectively with the Business Leader and sales personnel to achieve sales budget, contribution targets and ensuring profitability of accounts.
- Develop dealer map, search for new business growth area, deeply follow up the pipeline projects, provide expert advice to customers, consultants, dealers and contractors on products and their performance, new products, product modifications, system solutions, applications, terms of sales, service, replacement, spare parts etc.
- Conduct highly specialized training on products and application for customers, consultants, dealers, contractors and sales team.
- Coach and develop the competences of the sales staff.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRMCRM tool.
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRMCRM tool according to company guidelines.
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Key Success Factors
- Experience managing defined processes within Industry Sales. ( Date Center )
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Most likely to have 6-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Strong background executing complex or specialized projects and activities in Industry Sales.
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization; experience in large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge of best practices in relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, in Industry Sales.