Senior SOP Manager
Salary CNY700000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 700000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible primarily for supporting business operations that enable the sales function to operate efficiently and effectively. The major areas of focus are pricing and contracts administration, SFDC championship, Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE), data analysis and reporting and support of key channel strategy and business planning.
About the Role:
- Plan, evaluate and embed core elements of Sales Operations across the wider China Organisation and develop a long-term vision and strategy and tactics for China sales operations.
- Pricing Management: including the control, consolidation, analysis, tracking, reporting, process ownership and decision support to various stakeholders in the country and regional offices. a. CVI and competitor Pricing information update, analysis and reporting b. Ensure net pricing is aligned with the company’s profitability goals c. Develop controls on pricing practices or contracts to adhere to SOPs and Global Commercial Standards d. Establish rollout plans and execute effectively to timeline, KPIs, and visibility in close collaboration with APAC Sales Operations e. Acquire content expertise in Customer Pricing Model (CPM), Oracle Advanced Pricing Project (OAP), and approval workflow to develop reporting and related KPIs
- Contract Management: Serve as a content expert and super user in sales contracts execution and overall track and trace to adhere to existing Contract policies and Global Commercial Standards. a. Monitor contract and Direct Trade Policy practices for all customers to ensure compliance and control b. Highlight & transparently report areas of potential grey trading to local and regional offices c. Administer FTI Comply due diligence process for authorized distributors in country d. Act as 1st level of support and trainer for country contract management tools. (Apptus)
- SFDC Championship: acquire system knowledge and skills to act the 1st level of support and trainer for country SFDC related matters such as daily utilisation, reporting, case management, opportunities and leads, user license, data upload of targets and segmentation, process mapping and documentation a. Answer process questions and “How To” questions to your users b. Ensure SFDC database is regularly updated to reflect ERP database c. Support sales team in customer targeting, and Sales Managers in reviewing activity KPIs to improve efficiency and effectiveness d. Liaise with regional SFDC for complex issues and rolling out new SFDC releases. Attend regular SFDC calls with the Regional team and provide peer-to-peer sharing as requested
- Sales force Effectiveness (SFE): Serve as a content expert for lead, execute and embed sales practices and processes to deliver execution excellence and superior customer experience, in the areas of: Segmentation, Targeting, Sales target setting, Sales Call, Territory Design & Resource Deployment, Field Sales Territory Management and Sales Incentive Plan.
- Data Analysis and Sales and Management Reporting: support all sales team and customer related needs to country and regional offices a. Administer Sales Incentive Program for sales team. Ensure accuracy of payout for performance and review effectiveness of incentive to drive results
About the people:
- Strong sales operations management background with relation to contract administration, pricing, Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE) and sales force activity
- Advanced skills in Excel using formula, data analysis, table & graphs, sorting and linking files for the purpose of consolidation, integration, analysis and review
- Must be able to use data and create situational analysis and recommendations for presentation to customer and management.
- Ability to identify and draw data from various platforms in CVI including SFDC, ERP, Cognos BI, Oracle, Apptus and etc
- Strong business acumen and skills appropriate for management level English communication (oral & written)
- Must be capable of working with both speed and accuracy
- Open, adaptable, flexible and collaborative style to accommodate business demands
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment and manage changing requirements
- Strong communicator, with the ability to interface effectively with people at all levels of the organization in country, region and global.
- Team collaboration skills within country and the ability to build positive partnership with regional counterparts
- Ability to draw up process maps using Visio or similar tools is advantageous
- High-energy, passionate to help customers, external and internal • Good in presentation and demonstration • Comfortable about change Work Environment: • Normal office environment
About the company:
My client is a leading FMCG company who provide competitive salary and internal career promotion.