Sales Training Manager
Consultant Ian ZHOU
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 sales Shanghai CN 000000 CNY 500000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global Famous FMCG Company, Life work balance.
1. Lead China professional services team – strategize and commercialize product technical benefits to create commercial advantages for our brand portfolio, support and grow new categories like myopia control, ensure alignment & functional effectiveness of professional services to commercial group and contribute to company becoming supplier & partner of choice. This includes incorporating commercial language around traditional product technical content/speak, in order to resonate better with consumers and customers of today’s industry and needs.
2. Ensure professional services members meets business requirements and helps drive sales. This includes accountability towards revenue and profitability, contributing to commercial impact of brands, market share growth and customers’ growth.
3. Positively influence the prescribing habits of ECP, promote engagement with Company brands and the contact lens category amongst eye practitioners and retail staff, working with Key Account Managers to develop and execute key account activity and elevate Brand image and profile throughout the optical industry.
4. Provides expertise on customer/ECP requirements to the wider business to help develop strategy and tactics to drive sales.
5. Support key account team in front of the customer with credible technical knowledge and understanding of the customers business helping the sales organization tailor our offering to meet the needs of the customer.
6. Ensure consistent representation regionally of Brand’s product and services.
7. Contribute to, direct, and execute business and marketing communications plans for brands with eye care professional customers, key influencers, and local/regional professional associations to help drive top line and market share growth, while ensuring compliance with corporate, industry and country regulations.
8. Working closely with Regional PSM to devise, develop and implement China professional services strategy, including the following:
9. Identify, develop and maintain key opinion leaders, influencers, and Brand advocates to assist in delivering key messages and education during execution of communications plans, raising the presence and share of voice of Brand in the professional community. Provide strong scientific and professional presence to key opinion leaders and industry influencers.
10. Work with global and regional PS and clinical affairs function in Phase IV clinical study management process, ensuring alignment with brand plans and regional/local marketing needs for new claims. Collaborate with clinical affairs global to implement and manage clinical trials to generate claims, ensure claims approved through legal / regulatory process.
11. Be responsible for getting claims approved through the Marketing, Clinical, Legal and Regulatory process.
12. Provide guidance to local brand and marketing teams regarding ECP integration of technical and clinical aspects of product portfolio.
Experience in optical retail as a qualified optometrist would be an advantage.
• Ability to take clinical analysis data/reports, clinical research to provide insights pre and post PS strategy and initiatives.
• Ability to read and understand highly technical material.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations specific to the medical device industry.
• Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time, from planning to timely execution, from managing resources and budget within set project limitations, from leading a team of members and agencies, reporting project milestones, deliverables and results.
• Have worked with complex product portfolios, breadth and depth of SKUs.
• Have handled product life cycle management processes that include new product development, adoption/growth/matured product stages, cannibalization and rationalization within own product portfolios.
• Good financial understanding – particularly profit and loss, ROI models.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, both internally and externally.
• Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple functions. Exposure to working in a matrix environment.
• Be a highly effective team player, either playing the role of a leader or a team member, focused on team output and team success rather than individual personal achievements and creditAbility to work with, and relate to, Asian, European and American management and business practices.
• Some travel required, estimate 20-30% travel.
• Travel and working hours spent includes being in customer meetings at major conferences / KA meetings.Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in a Professional Affairs capacity or peer influential/highly visible position in the contact lens, vision or eye care industries