Agile Change Lead
Consultant Ashley Meng
Date posted 09 May 2022shanghai tech-transformation/architecture 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Hi, I am looking for an Agile Change Lead/ Agile Coach for a famous retail company, need Fluent English. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, thanks.
- The Agile coach primary responsibilities are at domain, program, or division level. They provide the right training for the teams in their scope on agile methodology (including, but not limited to, Scrum) and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization. They are responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process, by selecting the adequate projects / products for instance and are tasked with encouraging team members and leadership to embrace agile mindset and methodology
- Assess Agile Maturity within the Company
- Trainer / coach / mentor for Agile coaches within the organization
- Identify risks related to coaching aspects on the organization
- Working with organizational structures and culture to promote Agile mindset
- Developing leadership mindset within the organization
- Building a strong team culture across the organization
- Growing technical practices to promote continuous delivery across the board
- Partner with the Transformation Leader in Change Management
- Coaching Senior Management on Agile Practices
- Engage with the entire organization system and the Leaders who guide them
- Develop a partnership with Leaders to accelerate the transformation journey
- Apply system thinking to surface the bottlenecks and dysfunctions
- Facilitate large events /open dialog sessions to enable agility
- Evaluating and Advising Agile Frameworks
- Advising process and structural changes at the organization level
- Suggesting organizations’ policies to support Agile ways of working
- Overcoming Resistance to change
- Promote culture of Customer Centricity
- Facilitating change in new ways of working
- Lead communities of practice
- Provide Periodic training on Agile
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience) of 10 plus years
- Three plus years of relevant work experience with experience As an Agile enterprise coach or Agile team coach
- Accredited certifications such as SAFe program consultant or IC Agile accredited trainer required or experience having designed Agile course and workshops for large audiences including Tech and Business stakeholders
- Background in Consumer goods or Retail is preferred
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 28 June 2022Hi, I am looking for an SAP Finance Application Manager, which need Fluent English and Mandarin, familiar with Fico and experience on leadership. Please feel free to contact me if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 June 2022Hello, I am looking for an IT head role for my Client in Retail industry. If you have experience in Retail/FMCG/Luxury/Consumer goods, and has experience on IT Overall management, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 June 2022Hi, I am looking for a Data & Analytics Project Manager for my client. It needs Fluent English and experience managing build and delivery of large, complex data & analytics projects. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 11 May 2022The Lead is the coordinator and facilitator for the growth and wellbeing of a specific group of up to 30 people. He/She is accountable for the building, maintenance and development of a sense of community and belonging, helping the definition and commitments of personal and groups of people learning objective setting and measurement of knowledge creation and management for the team, feedback and coaching for individuals within the pool. The feedback they compile will be fed back into the formal appraisal and development pathways of individuals within the unit they belong to (Product Group, Platform) and into the Talent Fit monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022Our client is looking for an APAC IT Project Manager in Shanghai.