Global IT Operation Lead
Consultant Bingyi Meng
Date posted 11 May 2022shanghai tech-transformation/architecture 2022-05-12 2022-07-10 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Lead is the coordinator and facilitator for the growth and wellbeing of a specific group of up to 30 people. He/She is accountable for the building, maintenance and development of a sense of community and belonging, helping the definition and commitments of personal and groups of people learning objective setting and measurement of knowledge creation and management for the team, feedback and coaching for individuals within the pool. The feedback they compile will be fed back into the formal appraisal and development pathways of individuals within the unit they belong to (Product Group, Platform) and into the Talent Fit monitoring.
- The Operation Team include:
- ITIL processes: execution of core IT processes as per design and definition performed by the platform service management engineer. Operational teams will execute those processes centrally but will also be in charge to secure similar operations in all regions and service lines for consistency purpose
- Network Operations Center: operators will start building the team which will monitor the group connectivity worldwide (availability and bandwidth) and will make decisions on how to direct or redirect traffic as per group requirements/incidents
- Application Performance Management: operators will build the team in charge to monitor end-to-end infrastructure and applications. This entity will be proactive in incidents resolution and will secure high-level of applications’ performance and reliability
- Key Outputs:
- Coordinated development program for the pool in accordance to talent strategy, transformation objectives and outcome-based plan and pool member needs (curricula, pathways, certification of members) and expectations
- Engaged pool members
- Upskilled pool members through training, mentoring and coaching and peer / pair learning
- Reporting on pool change and progress and recommendations to increase performance and value achievements
- Vacation and expenses approved / communicated
- Each pool member appraisals in the system (joined process with inputs from all people working with employee and then aggregate and put in system)
- Each pool member salary reviews and promotions in the system (joined process with inputs from all people working with employee and then aggregate and put in system)
- Key Stakeholder Interactions:
- Interaction with the managers of people within the community
- Collaboration with HR / Learning and Development, Value and Performance Management
- Master’s degree in a relevant course of studies
- Experience and certification in ITIL framework
- Experience in NOC and APM domains are a plus
- Result orientation, influence & impact
- Empowerment & accountability
- Team spirit, building relationships, collective accountability
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 28 June 2022Hi, I am looking for an SAP Finance Application Manager, which need Fluent English and Mandarin, familiar with Fico and experience on leadership. Please feel free to contact me if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 June 2022Hello, I am looking for an IT head role for my Client in Retail industry. If you have experience in Retail/FMCG/Luxury/Consumer goods, and has experience on IT Overall management, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 June 2022Hi, I am looking for a Data & Analytics Project Manager for my client. It needs Fluent English and experience managing build and delivery of large, complex data & analytics projects. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 May 2022Hi, I am looking for an Agile Change Lead/ Agile Coach for a famous retail company, need Fluent English. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022Our client is looking for an APAC IT Project Manager in Shanghai.