SAP PP Business Consultant
Consultant Ashley Meng
Date posted 26 August 2022shanghai tech-transformation/architecture 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Hi, i am looking for a SAP PP Business Consultant base in Shanghai, need Fluent English. IF you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me.
- This is a key player in Enterprise application team to drive mining Production business process efficiency to enable business operation excellence strategy
- This candidate shall act as single contact person on behalf IT on enterprise level to engage with global/regional Operation management team in different time zone area
- This candidate will drive overall Mining Production related application (operation excellency and participate in next generation IT Solution in Production Planning, Plant Maintenance area (A/S4, Mining Production template design for new business expansion as well as SAP satellite application interface – OT for Business digitalization)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 years of SAP PP, PM management experience, 3 full cycle SAP implementation as well as in support projects in MNC company across Continues manufacturing to discrete manufacturing business model
- Ability to design, customize, configure and testing of PP (Knowing PM module is advantage) modules, Extended experience for EAM, WMS, PS, etc.
- End to End Mining industry processes experience with is a must
- In depth knowledge in interface design practice and deployment for SAP eco-system (satellite system – OT system for example), Data migration experience in given area
- High problem-solving, troubleshooting competence and ability to manage complexity
- Experience on S/4 HANA and ABAP coding capabilities are considered an advantage
- Continuous improvement methodologies and practices
- Emerging technology trends (IT-OT integration/Operation data mining & analytics)
- Excellent communication skills, advanced English skill is must
- Cross Culture/Multiple National Companies working experience is a must
- Proven track record in managing complex customer relationships with the ability to develop partnerships with key stakeholders, including recognition of business concerns
- Strong conceptual, analytical and resolution skills
- ERP project and operation support in overseas environment
Education, Qualifications, Tickets, Licenses
- BA/S Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or comparable qualification
- Project Management accreditation
- Technology (i.e. SAP) accreditation
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 26 August 2022Hi, i am looking for an Information Security SAP GRC Manager for a Top Retail client, which need Fluent English, feel free to let me know if you or your friends are interested.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 26 August 2022Hi, i am looking for a SAP BIBW Consultant base in Shanghai, feel free to let me know if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 September 2022Hi all, happy holiday. I am looking for a Cloud Solution Manager-FinOps for MNC client, which need Fluent English and deep understanding on FinOps, feel free to contact me if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 September 2022You will be FinOps Practitioner within our platform service team working with our most important stakeholders in NA+SAPMENA ZONE. You will lead a virtual team of service strategic partner and consulting resources to advance the FinOps process with demand manager and to achieve/exceed delivery targets for related workloads in your assigned demands or initiatives. You will be an Azure/AliCloud /GCP/AWS Financial/Commercial Expert to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, influence long-term FinOps strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the senior manager level with technology decision makers. You will help entities to evaluate their local FinOps Maturity, determine approaches to application/data migration/modernization and recommend FinOps solutions that meet their requirements and help to remove roadblocks to deployment, and drive stakeholder satisfaction.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 September 2022Our client is looking for a Data Analytics Lead in Shanghai.