ServiceNow Platform Manager / Servicenow Solution Architect
Consultant Ashley Meng
Date posted 14 December 2022shanghai tech-transformation/architecture 2022-12-14 2023-02-12 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Hello, I am looking for a Servicenow Manager, which needs Fluent English and experience as Servicenow platform owner, platform manager, product owner, or technical leader, solution Architect will be a plus. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to call me, many thanks.
- Lead the development of the overall approach for the ServiceNow platform, its major delivery model, definition of its major deliverables to address and meet the desired outcomes for the region in line with global ServiceNow CoE vision
- Define, Develop & implement standards, guidelines, patterns, and frameworks to ServiceNow projects
- Responsible for blueprinting and documenting end to end application architecture of ServiceNow solutions in collaboration with global CoE
- Perform solution design reviews in collaboration with global CoE
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate ServiceNow API and integration projects
- Understand, Specify, Cascade and Execute ServiceNow platform standards and patterns
- Lead & Mentor zone ServiceNow Factory on advanced development concepts and provide hands-on delivery guidance to developers
- Review all ServiceNow IT4IT demands from technical perspective, conduct feasibility analysis, and manage zone ServiceNow backlogs
- Review all ServiceNow business workflow demands from technical perspective, conduct feasibility analysis, and share technical comments to Tech Factory
- Manage zone ServiceNow factory to deliver new features, enhancements and evolution needs
- Drive service and operation excellence of ServiceNow platform by providing world-class RUN services to all ServiceNow users in the region
- Engage with IT stakeholders and promote ServiceNow offerings, and how our ServiceNow solutions can help drive those initiatives in line with the Global and zone IT4IT strategy. This includes all key processes of IT - Strategy to Portfolio, Demand to Project/ Enhancement, Project / Program Management, IT Service Management, Application Portfolio Management & IT Governance, Security & Compliance
- Develop and maintain high quality ServiceNow Knowledge base
- Deliver new feature demo and training of ServiceNow in the region
- Govern zone ServiceNow factory with solid framework in place
- Define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organization’s ability to operate and transform their business
- Provide technical leadership as ServiceNow SME and collaborate with global ServiceNow team
- Support ServiceNow platform upgrade, scheduled maintenance, new releases, and other required activities initiated by global CoE
- 10+ years of demonstrable experience in technical consulting/managerial roles with strong expertise in ServiceNow Platform, Agile Management, Delivery Management, Resource Management
- Understanding and real-world application of a holistic view of IT4IT framework published by Open Group
- Demonstrated experience in managing key stakeholders’ expectation of ServiceNow platform deliverables (both functional and non-functional)
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present to a variety of audiences
- Experience in BUILD, CONFIGUE, RUN of ServiceNow modules in IT Business Management, IT Service Management, Application Portfolio Management, IT Operation Management
- Experience in Business Workflow engine of ServiceNow and delivery of business workflow use cases
- Experience in managing resources to deliver high quality deliverables and service excellence
- At least 5 years of experience with the ServiceNow platform, ideally as a platform owner, platform manager, or product owner
- Strong IT solution design and development skills with ServiceNow technologies, with 3+ years of proven IT process & business process design experience
- ServiceNow certification is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with multi-cultural & diverse teams
- Strong logical & analytical business analysis and problem-solving skill, able to innovate and think out of the box, challenge the current operation model and technical design
- Skilled in mapping IT4IT processes with ServiceNow modules and functions, and addressing the gap between concept and operation
- Skilled in running governance of ServiceNow platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 14 December 2022Hello, I am looking for a FinOps cloud Manager, which needs Fluent English and experience on Cloud spending, optimization etc. will be a plus. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to call me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 14 December 2022Hello, I am looking for a Data Analyst, which needs Fluent English and experience on data governance, data quality, SAP S4HANA. If you or your friends are interested, please feel to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 14 December 2022One famous Retail client is looking for a Navision Senior Consultant / Developer. If you or your friends are Fluent in English, have experience on D365 / Navision, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 14 December 2022One famous retail client is looking for a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect. If you or your friends are Fluent in English, have experience on D365, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.