Information Security Senior Analyst
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Sherry Zhang
Date posted 27 July 2022shanghai tech-transformation/it-security 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 it Shanghai CN CNY 350000 450000 450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Information Security Senior Analyst will work to align the company security tools to meet business needs and will play a part in determining the role different security technologies will play in our future business model. They provide high level technical oversight, coordinate the activities within SOC team, help create team road maps, and ensure the delivered services are aligned with IS strategy. Individuals in this position have a broad understanding of key technologies.
- Incumbent provides leadership, vision, and a strong understanding of Information Security domains and the common book of knowledge as well as an understanding of security governance process
- Ability to document implementation of security controls and enhancements
- Lead the implementation of new SOC initiatives and security measures
- Planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of security tools used for China market
- Drives the adherence to security policies; security programs and plans; and integrates and coordinates execution of security policies
- BS in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- One or more security certifications such as CEH, CISSP, CISM or GIAC, etc., required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security
- Strong working knowledge of security tools such as SIEM platforms, vulnerability management, EDR solution, email security solution, etc.
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center
- Experience working with third-party providers
- Strong Communicator with a proven track record of success when working with business units
- Experience driving change within an organization or workgroup
- Knowledge to develop and interpret standards, policies, procedures, and strategies governing the planning and delivery of security solutions
Salary: CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 08 July 2022The Integration System Analyst role is responsible for coordinating with clients and any 3rd party vendor such as ERP, 3PL (warehouses), Traffic counters, Returns automations systems, Marketing systems, CRM etc and understanding the process flows between the client software and other vendor. Analyst will then design technical specifications for the transmittal of documents between both systems per the demands of the retailer and their processes. Analyst will then coordinate with internal development teams to ensure the integrations are built to specification.