APAC IT Project Manager
Consultant Bingyi Meng
Date posted 06 May 2022shanghai tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for an APAC IT Project Manager in Shanghai.
- Develop project plans including work breakdown structures, project milestones, critical path analyses, risk assessment and management plans, cost/benefit analyses, staffing plans, project timelines, and project budgets
- Anticipate potential roadblocks and identify solutions in advance
- Identify, document and escalate risks and issues through program and management
- Prepare project status reports for upper management
- Ensure project milestones are met on time and within budget
- Gather relevant information systematically, consider a broad range of issues and factors, grasp complexities and perceived relationships among problems or issues and determine proper course of corrective action
- Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with project team members, project sponsors, suppliers, and other cross functional teams
- Act as the central point of contact for all project activities
- Assign responsibilities to all project resources, manage the day-to-day tasks and activities. This includes ensuring that tasks are completed on time and roadblocks and/or obstacles are identified and escalated to management
- Alert project owners and sponsors of actions that can impact project schedule, costs, or quality of deliverables
- Provide necessary information to project owners to make relevant decisions
- Identify ways to accelerate project execution where practical while maintaining high quality standards
- Ensure adherence to the standard project methodology(s), practices, and tools
- Contribute to the analysis of capacity and resource staffing levels
- Drive continuous improvement to project execution methodology(s), practices, and tools
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, maintaining a project budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Defines and documents project dependencies
- Drives decisions to ensure project success taking into account timing, risk, functional and technical requirements, and business benefits
- Serves as the liaison with contract and vendor management teams to facilitate third party SOW development and acceptance
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager, managing complex projects ranging from mid-size to large corporate IT initiatives
- Solid supply chain, sales marketing & finance related project management experience, especially in a global environment
- Experience in the automotive and/or manufacturing industries is a plus
- Understanding of both Original Equipment and Aftermarket business models is preferred
- Proven experience managing concurrent, full life-cycle project implementations
- Good Knowledge of ERP implementation (especially SAP) will be preferred, understanding regional sales & commercial solution will be an advantage ,such as CRM, DMS, BI, Ecommerce etc.
- Experience with supplier management and leading third party teams
- Understanding of all facets of IT including strategic planning, requirements gathering, software development lifecycle, and cost benefit analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to translate into process and decision criteria for governing programs
- Proficient in project management methodology, project planning tools and techniques; Waterfall and/or Agile experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong ability to collaborate, influence and build consensus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to interface and influence at multiple levels of the organizational
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent technical, organizational, troubleshooting, problem-solving, budgeting and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of finance tools and general business operating principles
- Strong organization skills and the ability to function successfully within a global team environment
- Proficient at demand, capacity, and resource management techniques
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to excel within a matrixed organization
- Experience in large, complex global project delivery
- Goal oriented and driven to meet project deliverables and deadlines
- Experience with supplier management and managing external teams
- Experience learning and applying a new project methodology
- Education: four (4) year undergraduate degree (IT or related field preferred) or equivalent experience
- Certificate / License: Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate is preferred
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 28 June 2022Hi, I am looking for an SAP Finance Application Manager, which need Fluent English and Mandarin, familiar with Fico and experience on leadership. Please feel free to contact me if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 June 2022Hello, I am looking for an IT head role for my Client in Retail industry. If you have experience in Retail/FMCG/Luxury/Consumer goods, and has experience on IT Overall management, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 June 2022Hi, I am looking for a Data & Analytics Project Manager for my client. It needs Fluent English and experience managing build and delivery of large, complex data & analytics projects. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 11 May 2022The Lead is the coordinator and facilitator for the growth and wellbeing of a specific group of up to 30 people. He/She is accountable for the building, maintenance and development of a sense of community and belonging, helping the definition and commitments of personal and groups of people learning objective setting and measurement of knowledge creation and management for the team, feedback and coaching for individuals within the pool. The feedback they compile will be fed back into the formal appraisal and development pathways of individuals within the unit they belong to (Product Group, Platform) and into the Talent Fit monitoring.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 May 2022Hi, I am looking for an Agile Change Lead/ Agile Coach for a famous retail company, need Fluent English. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, thanks.