HR Transformation Consultant/Manager, China
Consultant Remy Ruan
Date posted 14 June 2022shanghai tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Client touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue (2019), they have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. They continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. We operate in geographical areas, led by a Group President who receives support from global Business Unit leaders for each line of business like CLS (Commerce & Lifecycle services) and Cloud, and global functional leaders (like HR, Finance, Legal and Information Systems). Each Country Chief Executive (CCE) is accountable for the full P&L in the country. Our HR organization is organized globally with centres of excellence including Compensation and Benefits, Organization Development, Learning & Development, Talent Management, HR Information Systems and Talent Acquisition. The global HR organization has a strong focus on a ‘One plan, One company, One team’ strategy and is working hard to make our company a talent factory. In China, our main headquarters is in Shanghai, where you will be based out of. In this full-time job of HR Transformation Consultant/Manager, you will report directly into HR Director China This position is responsible for HR Shared Services Payroll & Administration for China & Singapore including Payroll / Administration / HR database, reporting management and e-HR (ADP, Success Factor…)
- Work closely with HR BP, HR CoE and HR Operations team to develop process solutions and keep continuous process improvement
- Analyse business needs and design HR transformative solutions
- Influence all stakeholders to join in the HR digital transformation journey to support business objectives
- Demonstrate knowledge of and expertise in digital areas such as digital HR strategy, digital workforce, people/organization/performance analytics, HR transformation, etc.
- Continuously develop interests and skills in both workforce/organizational/HR optimization and transformation with traditional and digital levers
- Bachelor degree or above
- 10+ years’ experience with working in an ever-changing and dynamic global multi-matrix working environment. Ideally, have experience with fast-pace start-up or High-tech industry experience on B2B sales-oriente organisation
- Have 5+ years’ experience with HR system maintenance or HR data platform management, preferred with strong HR digital or HR transformation background
- Have experience with large HR projects and implementing new HR systems
- Have experience with HR process optimization and management in digital way and practice
- Have Change Management experience on senior B2B level, knowledge of local HR standards, process & procedures, and other HR related topics
Salary: CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 27 June 2022与各业务团队、职能团队紧密合作，梳理集团的IT需求，共同制定公司的IT建设路径以及未来数字化的目标 。同时，从IT系统和数字化的角度，促进集团的整合，提升业务和管理的效率， 实现业务价值。
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 24 May 2022Hello, I am looking for an It Auditor who can base in Shanghai, and speak fluent English, if you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 12 May 2022Hi, I am looking for a SAP Planning & Scheduling Specialist base in Shanghai, need Fluent English, project experience on SAP PP, MRP. Please feel free to contact me if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: CNY500000 - CNY600000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 May 2022In the context of a job creation which is aligned with the overall strategy to reinforce CyberSecurity posture, we look for an skilled Security profile who will support the CISO and APAC Cybersecurity Program manager at the Chinese level and be as well the local reference security associate manager.