IT PMO/Sr. PMO
Consultant Roxy Chen
Date posted 07 November 2022shanghai tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This IT Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager is responsible for PMO (project management office) governance and for cross-functional IT programs/projects management by request in the company.
- Manage program/project delivery by professional PM skillset, including but not limited to project scope management, cost management, schedule management, risks and issues management, and also vendor management and stakeholder management
- Fully comply with IT PMO’s process and principles for project lifecycle management and deliverables generation
- Assist IT digital transformation from PMO process and procedure’s perspective, as well as comprehensive knowledge including but not limited to process optimization, financial impact analysis, supplier management, business and technical liaison and also leadership alignment
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for further digitalization changes
- Other project related duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree of Information Technology
- PMI certification preferred or 7 - 10 years of formal project management experience
- Agile knowledge with certified Scrum Master will be highly valued
- Works independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Successfully anticipates issues or challenges and proactively addresses them without being specifically directed
- Effectively communicates with internal staff and external stakeholders and modifies actions based on recommendations and feedback
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite use and experience using Jira/Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet challenging deadlines
- Drives the efficient completion of team tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English
Salary: CNY500000 - CNY800000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 November 2022We are looking for an inspirational Senior Product Manager who can help shape our vision of providing the next-gen technology for building real metaverse content at our company. You will be able to work cross-functionally with high levels of ambiguity to deliver toward a common goal, product design, and/or experience.
Salary: CNY400000 - CNY600000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 November 2022We are looking for an inspirational Senior Full Stack Engineer who can help shape our vision of providing the next-gen technology for building real metaverse content. You will be able to work cross-functionally with high levels of ambiguity to deliver toward a common goal, product design, and/or experience.