Information Security SAP GRC Manager
Consultant Ashley Meng
Date posted 26 August 2022shanghai tech-transformation/support 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Hi, i am looking for an Information Security SAP GRC Manager for a Top Retail client, which need Fluent English, feel free to let me know if you or your friends are interested.
- The role will be acting as the Application GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance manager) and coordinate the roll-out of group cybersecurity program with the in-scope perimeters
- This role requires an individual with a strong communication skill, as well as the ability to work across the IT organization, divisions, and the business teams to align information security priorities and controls with key business objectives
- Ensure information security collaboration and compliance at group level
- Directly responsible for conducting the security risk assessments to ensure the systems and/or applications are complying with the corporate security policies, regulatory requirements, and adherence to best practices
- Identify, research, and evaluate new compliance requirements and present them to the relevant team and senior leadership
- Work with Zone & regional GRC teams on security self-assessments, internal and external security audit
- Develop, track, maintain the controls matrix to ensure the systems and/or applications are complying with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Support the issue and/or risk owners for the interpretation of the relevant non-compliance issues and ensure stakeholders are well understand on the risks and be prepared in terms of remediation
- Drive coordination with various teams to develop and implement the security remediation plan across the region to meet the IT security and regulatory requirements
- Work with IT and business application owners to ensure the baseline security standards are embedded in IT and business operations
- Lead the system-wide IT compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes, and procedures meet defined requirements
- Provide metrics and data on findings to ensure prioritization for remediation and closure
- Develop and maintain the regional findings library to support analysis, trending and pre-closure and drive remediation and risk mitigation planning, execution, and reporting
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related field or discipline is ideal. A minimum of 8+ years of combined experience in information security, Application security GRC, project management etc. Professional industry certifications are preferred, e.g., CRISC, CISM, CISA, etc.
- At least 6 to 7 years of experience on SAP GRC Access Control
- Experience in newer SAP Application such as HANA, S4, Fiori, Lumira, IDM, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, Audit Management, Fraud Management etc.
- Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties SoD
- Ability to perform Solution Architect tasks working on defining solutions in response of client request for proposal, technical design, and development of SAP GRC AC functions for programs, projects and change requests
- Experience in end-to-end SAP GRC AC, ability to conduct workshops, manage and plan for UAT, Regression Testing, Cutover and Hyper care activities
- Extensive experience in the design and development of SAP GRC AC policies, strategy, and Governance Risk and Compliance Experience with regulatory compliance such as Sarbanes Oxley is a requirement
- Ability to perform security remediation
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 September 2022Hi all, happy holiday. I am looking for a Cloud Solution Manager-FinOps for MNC client, which need Fluent English and deep understanding on FinOps, feel free to contact me if you or your friends are interested, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 September 2022You will be FinOps Practitioner within our platform service team working with our most important stakeholders in NA+SAPMENA ZONE. You will lead a virtual team of service strategic partner and consulting resources to advance the FinOps process with demand manager and to achieve/exceed delivery targets for related workloads in your assigned demands or initiatives. You will be an Azure/AliCloud /GCP/AWS Financial/Commercial Expert to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, influence long-term FinOps strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the senior manager level with technology decision makers. You will help entities to evaluate their local FinOps Maturity, determine approaches to application/data migration/modernization and recommend FinOps solutions that meet their requirements and help to remove roadblocks to deployment, and drive stakeholder satisfaction.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 September 2022Our client is looking for a Data Analytics Lead in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 26 August 2022Hi, I am looking for a Data & Analytics Program Manager / Tech Lead for my client. It needs Fluent English and experience managing build and delivery of large, complex data & analytics projects. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me, many thanks.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 26 August 2022Hi, I am looking for an Tech Product Owner for my MNC client, who needs to speak fluent English, has Data, Agile development and digital experience will be plus. If you or your friends are interested, please feel free to contact me.