IT Engineer Lead - M365
Consultant Roxy Chen
Date posted 04 August 2022shanghai tech-transformation/systems-integration 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 it Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client looking for a IT M365 Engineer Lead based in Shanghai.
- Implementing and owning the general administration of our hosted M365 tenant in Greater China
- Partnering with Security and Risk teams on implementation, policy configuration, governance, and enforcement of our regulations and standards for the tenant
- Establishing and reporting on performance and health metrics for the tenant and reporting back to Senior Leadership
- Driving and administering changes to our Exchange Online, Mimecast (or comparable tool), Reporting and Compliance tools
- Establishing and reporting on performance and health metrics for the tenant
- Driving and administering changes to our task planning and team productivity suite, which includes Trello, Planner, Project, and more.
- Recommending, implementing, and configuring monitoring, alerting, and self-recovery solutions and thresholds
- Identifying and supporting opportunities to implement automation capabilities to reduce manual work and human error.
- Administering and configuring M365 application integrations for secure rollout and operations
- Anticipating industry direction and evolving customer needs to implement emerging technologies using Change Management disciplines
- Expert in Microsoft 365, familiar with SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, etc.
- Minimum 7 years related experience in large MNC
- Fluent English & Mandarin, report to global team
- Prior knowledge and experience implementing an M365 tenant from the ground up
- Deep understanding of Microsoft M365 solution stack, inclusive of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Compliance Center, and more
- Extensive knowledge of email gateway, message flow, delivery routing, e-mail security, monitoring, and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of task planning and team productivity tools, as well as how they can be applied in Agile and non-Agile organizational contexts
- Experience with collaborating tasks involving multiple teams
- Strong comprehensive problem-solving skills to identify and solve issues quickly
- Working independently as well as part of a virtual, geographically dispersed team bringing a sense of urgency to the tasks at hand
- Effectively handling difficult and stressful situations with poise, tact, and patience, while demonstrating a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and quality-minded
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Please contact me via +86 18640141628 (tel & wechat) or firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detail information if you or your friends are interested in.