Remote onboarding e-guide
The impact of COVID-19 pandemic has meant businesses have had to adapt to remote working to remain operational, while simultaneously facing new businesses challenges. Onboarding new staff, in particular, is a challenge that many organisations struggle with in this period.
Experts at Robert Walters have devised a guide to onboarding your staff from home, to ensure your new recruits can add value and be embedded into your organisation from the get-go.
Remote onboarding can also provide enhanced post offer engagement as well as compliance and efficiency benefits but, in these unusual times where home-working is becoming the norm for many, remote onboarding can provide a crucial touch point for your new joiners.
Download the e-guide to learn:
- Why businesses are continuing to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Strategies to keep new hires engaged remotely
- Leveraging technology to get your business remote-ready
- Tips and initiatives to map out a remote employee induction
- How remote onboarding could revolutionise your hiring strategy going forward
Watch the webinar
Robert Walters, and our friends at Powerhouse Hub, have also put together a webinar about remote onboarding. Watch the on-demand webinar here.
Download the guide